Wann und wo findet die Digital Velocity statt?
Digital Velocity San Francisco 2017 will be held October 18 – 19.
- October 18: Digital Velocity Main Day | Location: Pier 27
- October 19: Digital Velocity “Immersion” Day | Location: Grand Hyatt San Francisco
Was kostet die Teilnahme?
- The early-bird rate for customer registration (Until August 11, 2017) is $700
- The regular conference rate for customer registration (August 11 – October 18, 2017) is $895
- The regular conference rate for partner registration (August 11 – October 18, 2017) is $1790
Was ist in der Anmeldung inbegriffen?
The registration fee for Digital Velocity includes:
- Admission into both days of the conference (October 18 – 19, 2017), featuring hands-on training, digital marketing experts, customer success stories, product feedback, and more.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks on October 18 – 19, 2017.
- Networking event on the evening of October 18, 2017.
- All training materials for Tealium University on October 19, 2017.
Is there a separate charge for training on October 19?
No! All training and training materials are included in the price of admission. Be sure to bring your laptop and laptop charger. A laptop is required to set up live demo environments; all operating systems will work with our programs.
Does registration include hotel, airfare and parking?
No, hotel, airfare and parking are separate. The special rate of $369 / night has been secured at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco, 345 Stockton St. To receive this rate, reservations must be made by Friday, September 22, using this link.
Parking is available at Pier 27 and the Grand Hyatt San Francisco.
- Pier 27: Attendees are welcome to park (on a first come, first served basis) in the Pier 27 parking lot at $20 for a full day. Please pay at the machine and display receipt on your dash. Note that a ticket of $75 will be given if the receipt is not displayed.
- Grand Hyatt: Valet and self-parking options are available at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco. Valet: $67.26 per vehicle, per day inclusive. Overnight parking charges are subject to occupancy tax in effect at the time (currently 16.25%). Self-parking: Available at an adjacent garage at $39.00 inclusive of tax per night.
Wie kann ich meine Anmeldung stornieren?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15 for a full refund of your registration fee. Put “Cancel” in the subject line.
Ist die Anmeldung übertragbar?
Yes. If you register and then need to transfer your registration to another colleague, you can do so through the Digital Velocity registration system.
Was muss ich mitbringen?
Danken Sie an Folgendes:
- Laptop (Sie benötigen einen Laptop für die Livedemo-Umgebungen der Tealium University. Unser Programm ist mit jedem Betriebssystem kompatibel.)
What will the weather be like?
We’re glad you asked!The average daytime temperature in San Francisco during the month of October is between 54℉ – 69℉.
Wann beginnt die Konferenz?
Digital Velocity San Francisco 2017 kicks off at 8:00 a.m. PT on Wednesday, October 18, 2017.
Können Partner teilnehmen?
Yes! Tealium welcomes both strategic agency partners and technology vendors to Digital Velocity. Our training session on October 19 is open to all partners, and the training is included in the price of admission. For sponsorship opportunities at Digital Velocity, email email@example.com.