Registration, pricing, and accommodation details
When and where is Digital Velocity?
Digital Velocity Europe 2017 will be held June 6 – 7, 2017, at The Landmark London.
What is the cost to attend?
- Main Conference Day (Day 1): £400
- Digital Velocity Awards Dinner (Day 1): £145
- Main Conference (Day 2): £175
- Tealium University (Day 2): £175
What do I get with my registration?
The registration fee for Digital Velocity Europe includes:
- All training materials for Tealium University on June 7
- Networking event on the evening of June 6th
- Admission into both days of the conference, featuring hands-on training, digital marketing experts, customer success stories, product feedback, and more.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks on both the 6th & 7th June
Is there a separate charge for training on June 7th?
No! All training and training materials are included in the price of admission. Be sure to bring your laptop and charger. If you are travelling from outside the UK, please bring the appropriate travel adapter for your charger.
Does registration include hotel and airfare?
No, hotel and airfare are separate. However, Tealium has arranged special prices with The Landmark London. Please visit the dedicated Reservations Page.
What if I need to cancel?
Email email@example.com by 5th May for a full refund of your registration fee. Put “Cancel” in the subject line. Room cancellations must be handled separately through The Landmark London.
Can I transfer my registration?
Yes. If you register and then need to transfer your registration to another colleague, you can do so through the Digital Velocity Europe registration system. Click here for more information.
What do I need to bring?
Here are a few essentials for your trip:
- Laptop (Tealium University requires you to bring your laptop to set up live demo environments; all operating systems will work with our program)
- Travel adapter – if you are travelling from outside the UK
- Business cards
When should I arrive?
Breakfast will be available on both days from 8:00 am. Presentations commence at 9:00 am on both days.
Are partners welcome?
Yes! Tealium welcomes both strategic agency partners and technology vendors to Digital Velocity London. Our training session on 7th June is open to all partners, and the training is included in the price of admission. For sponsorship opportunities at Digital Velocity, email firstname.lastname@example.org.