Registration, pricing, and accommodation details
When and where is Digital Velocity?
Digital Velocity London 2018 will be held 12 – 13 June, 2018, at The Brewery in London.
What is the cost to attend?
- Main Conference 12 – 13th June: £500
- Digital Velocity Awards Dinner: £200
- Tealium University: £300
What do I get with my registration?
The registration fee for Digital Velocity Europe includes:
- All training materials for Tealium University
- Networking event on the evening of June 12th
- Admission into both days of the conference, featuring hands-on training, digital marketing experts, customer success stories, product feedback, and more.
- A fully catered event, please advise us of any dietary requirements.
Are there any additional charges with the Training?
No! All training and training materials are included in the price of admission. Be sure to bring your laptop and charger. If you are travelling from outside the UK, please bring the appropriate travel adapter for your charger.
Does registration include hotel and airfare?
No, your hotel and airfare will need to be booked separately. However, we do have discounted rates for Digital Velocity Guests at the Montcalm Hotel next door.
What if I need to cancel?
Email email@example.com by 11th May for a full refund of your registration fee. Put “Cancel” in the subject line. Room cancellations must be handled separately through the hotel.
Can I transfer my registration?
Yes. If you register and then need to transfer your registration to another colleague, you can do so through the Digital Velocity London registration system.
What do I need to bring?
Here are a few essentials for your trip:
- Laptop (Tealium University requires you to bring your laptop to set up live demo environments; all operating systems will work with our program)
- Travel adapter – if you are travelling from outside the UK
- Business cards
When should I arrive?
Breakfast will be available on both days from 8:00 am. Presentations commence at 9:00 am on both days.
Are partners welcome?
Yes! Tealium welcomes both strategic agency partners and technology vendors to Digital Velocity London. Our training session is open to all partners, and the training is included in the price of admission. For sponsorship opportunities at any of our Digital Velocity events, email firstname.lastname@example.org.