Registration, pricing, and accommodation details
When and where is Digital Velocity?
Digital Velocity New York 2017 will be held April 12, 2017, at Pier 60 in New York City.
Tealium University NY will be held April 13, 2017 at Convene at 810 7th Ave, New York, NY.
What is the cost to attend?
- The early-bird rate for customer registration (Until January 31, 2017) is $700
- The regular conference rate for customer registration (February 1 – April 11, 2017) is $895
- The regular conference rate for partner registration (February 1 – April 11, 2017) is $1795
What do I get with my registration?
The registration fee for Digital Velocity includes:
- All training materials for Tealium University on April 13
- Networking event on the evening of April 12
- Admission into both days of the conference, featuring hands-on training, digital marketing experts, customer success stories, product feedback, and more.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks on April 12-13
Is there a separate charge for training on April 13?
No! All training and training materials are included in the price of admission. Be sure to bring your laptop and laptop charger. A laptop is required to set up live demo environments; all operating systems will work with our programs.
Does registration include hotel and airfare?
No, hotel and airfare are separate. The special rate of $340 / night has been secured at the Dream Downtown, 355 W 16th St. To receive this rate, reservations must be made here by Friday, March 17, group code: TEALIUM.
What if I need to cancel?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10 for a full refund of your registration fee. Put “Cancel” in the subject line.
Can I transfer my registration?
Yes. If you register and then need to transfer your registration to another colleague, you can do so through the Digital Velocity registration system.
What do I need to bring?
Here are a few essentials for your trip:
- Laptop (Tealium University requires you to bring your laptop to set up live demo environments; all operating systems will work with our program)
- Business cards
What will the weather be like?
We’re glad you asked! The average daytime temperature in New York during the month of April is 52℉.
When should I arrive?
Digital Velocity New York 2017 kicks off at 8:00 a.m. est.
Are partners welcome?
Yes! Tealium welcomes both strategic agency partners and technology vendors to Digital Velocity. Our training session on April 13 is open to all partners, and the training is included in the price of admission. For sponsorship opportunities at Digital Velocity, email email@example.com.