Registration, pricing, and accommodation details
When and where is Digital Velocity?
Digital Velocity New York will be held April 4 – 5, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt New York,109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal.
What is the cost to attend?
- The early-bird rate for customer registration (Until January 31, 2018) is $695 — a $300 savings
- The regular conference rate for customer registration (February 1 – April 3, 2018) is $995
- The regular conference rate for partner registration (February 12 – April 3, 2018) is $1795
What do I get with my registration?
The registration fee for Digital Velocity includes:
- All training materials for Tealium University.
- Networking event on the evening of April 4.
- Admission into both days of the conference, featuring hands-on training, digital marketing experts, customer success stories, product feedback, and more.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks on April 4 – 5.
Is there a separate charge for training?
No! All training and training materials are included in the price of admission. Be sure to bring your laptop and laptop charger. A laptop is required to set up live demo environments; all operating systems will work with our programs.
Does registration include hotel and airfare?
No, hotel and airfare are separate. Our host hotel is the Grand Hyatt New York, 109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal. To discounted rate is no longer available. Please contact the hotel directly for rates and availability.
What if I need to cancel?
Email email@example.com by March 5 for a full refund of your registration fee. Put “Cancel” in the subject line.
Can I transfer my registration?
Yes. If you register and then need to transfer your registration to another colleague, you can do so through the Digital Velocity registration system. You will need your confirmation number and the email address used for your registration to log in.
What do I need to bring?
Here are a few essentials for your trip:
- Laptop (Tealium University requires you to bring your laptop to set up live demo environments; all operating systems will work with our program)
- Business cards
What will the weather be like?
We’re glad you asked! The average daytime temperature in New York during the month of April is 52℉.
When should I arrive?
Digital Velocity New York kicks off on April 4, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. EST.
Are partners welcome?
Yes! Tealium welcomes both strategic agency partners and technology vendors to Digital Velocity. Our training session is open to all partners, and the training is included in the price of admission. For sponsorship opportunities at Digital Velocity, email firstname.lastname@example.org.