Registration, pricing, and accommodation details
When and where is Digital Velocity?
Digital Velocity San Francisco 2017 will be held October 18 – 19 with a Pre-Conference Day on October 17.
- October 17: Pre-Conference Day | Location: Various
- October 18: Digital Velocity Main Day | Location: Pier 27
- October 19: Digital Velocity “Immersion” Day | Location: Grand Hyatt San Francisco
What is the cost to attend?
- The early-bird rate for customer registration (Until August 11, 2017) is $700
- The regular conference rate for customer registration (August 11 – October 18, 2017) is $895
- The regular conference rate for partner registration (August 11 – October 18, 2017) is $1795
What do I get with my registration?
The registration fee for Digital Velocity includes:
- Admission into both days of the conference (October 18 – 19, 2017), featuring hands-on training, digital marketing experts, customer success stories, product feedback, and more.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks on October 18 – 19, 2017.
- Networking event on the evening of October 18, 2017.
- All training materials for Tealium University on October 19, 2017.
Is there a separate charge for training on October 19?
No! All training and training materials are included in the price of admission. Be sure to bring your laptop and laptop charger. A laptop is required to set up live demo environments; all operating systems will work with our programs.
Does registration include hotel and airfare?
No, hotel and airfare are separate. Details on special hotel rates for Digital Velocity will be revealed soon.
What if I need to cancel?
Email email@example.com by September 15 for a full refund of your registration fee. Put “Cancel” in the subject line.
Can I transfer my registration?
Yes. If you register and then need to transfer your registration to another colleague, you can do so through the Digital Velocity registration system.
What do I need to bring?
Here are a few essentials for your trip:
- Laptop (Tealium University requires you to bring your laptop to set up live demo environments; all operating systems will work with our program)
- Business cards
What will the weather be like?
We’re glad you asked!The average daytime temperature in San Francisco during the month of October is between 54℉ – 69℉.
When should I arrive?
Digital Velocity San Francisco 2017 kicks off at 8:00 a.m. PT.
Are partners welcome?
Yes! Tealium welcomes both strategic agency partners and technology vendors to Digital Velocity. Our training session on October 19 is open to all partners, and the training is included in the price of admission. For sponsorship opportunities at Digital Velocity, email firstname.lastname@example.org.