Registration, pricing, and accommodation details
When and where is Digital Velocity?
Digital Velocity San Francisco 2018 will be held October 9 – 10, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco.
What is the cost to attend?
- The early-bird rate for customer registration (Until May 31, 2018) is $695 — a $300 savings
- The regular conference rate for customer registration (June 1, 2018 – October 8, 2018) is $995
- The regular conference rate for partner registration (February 1, 2018 – October 8, 2018) is $1795
What do I get with my registration?
The registration fee for Digital Velocity includes:
- Admission into both days of the conference (October 9 – 10, 2018), featuring hands-on training, digital marketing experts, customer success stories, product feedback, and more.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks on October 9 – 10, 2018.
- Networking event on the evening of October 9.
- All training materials for Tealium University.
Is there a separate charge for training?
No! All training and training materials are included in the price of admission. Be sure to bring your laptop and laptop charger. A laptop is required to set up live demo environments; all operating systems will work with our programs.
Does registration include hotel, airfare and parking?
No, hotel, airfare and parking are separate. The discounted rate of $339 / night is available at our host hotel, the Grand Hyatt San Francisco. To receive the special DV-attendee rate, please book here by Wednesday, September 12, 2018.
What if I need to cancel?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by September 7 for a full refund of your registration fee. Put “Cancel” in the subject line.
Can I transfer my registration?
Yes. If you register and then need to transfer your registration to another colleague, you can do so through the Digital Velocity registration system.
What do I need to bring?
Here are a few essentials for your trip:
- Laptop (Tealium University requires you to bring your laptop to set up live demo environments; all operating systems will work with our program)
- Business cards
What will the weather be like?
We’re glad you asked! The average daytime temperature in San Francisco during the month of October is between 54℉ – 69℉.
When should I arrive?
Digital Velocity San Francisco 2018 kicks off at 8:00 a.m. PT on Tuesday, October 9, 2017.
Are partners welcome?
Yes! Tealium welcomes both strategic agency partners and technology vendors to Digital Velocity. Our training session is open to all partners, and the training is included in the price of admission. For sponsorship opportunities at Digital Velocity, email email@example.com.